Nevron Draw allows you to easily print your diagrams or save them as either PDF or image files.
When exporting to an image file you can select to either export the entire page or only the selected area (shapes) of your diagram.
You can set any shape’s properties and forbid a specific shape or group of shapes from printing or exporting and have it only visible while working with the diagram.
The image export also allows you to select the resolution of the exported image thus making it easier to export high quality image files.
The export to PDF option also offers many options, allowing you to adjust every aspect of the exported diagram page, including page margins and fitting.
The main printing and saving capabilities of Nevron Draw are as follows:
- Printing dialog: Nevron Draw's printing dialog allows you to set multiple properties including the page size, margins, layout and more!
- Excluding shapes from printing: set any shape or connector excluded from printing and it will only be visible in the digital diagram.
- Saving as PDF: export your diagram as a PDFs.
- Saving as image: export your diagrams as a PNG, JPEG or BMP images.
- Saving as Native Nevron XML and binary based formats: save your diagram in any working state and edit it any time after.