Nevron Writer was first launched in 2014 as one of the most feature-rich text editors available. With the immediate release of its extended functionality,
Nevron Writer offers nearly every feature needed for the smooth and easy creation of beautifully styled documents and even web pages.
Described here you will find most of the features on Nevron Writer. For even more detailed information please refer to the Help Documentation
to the How To
Nevron Writer provides perhaps the most advanced text formatting features. The text can be decorated with a number of fill styles including standard linear and radial gradients, images and
hatch with various transparency levels. The border of the text (as unseen anywhere else) can be styled completely independently of the characters with just as many variations.
- Font styles: Bold, Italic, Underline and Strikethrough
- Predefined styles: use a template style, modify it, or create a new one
- Font name: use any font you have installed on your machine
- Font size
- Superscript / Subscript
- Text Fill: solid color, gradient, hatch, image (transparency applicable everywhere)
- Highlight fill and background fill
- Marks visibility: controllable visibility of special characters (page breaks, line breaks etc.)
With Nevron Writer editing experience goes way beyond the capabilities of any other text editor. Besides all of the regular features everybody is already familiar with
(such as bold, italic, underlined text, text color and text highlight, tables, image import, links and so on), Nevron Writer introduces padding and margin option for a paragraph
or a section of text.
Paragraph formatting includes indentation, alignment, line height control, right-to-left (RTL) support, tabs, and more...
- Line indentation: first line indent, hanging indent
- Alignment: Left, Right, Center, Justify
- Line height control
- RTL: right to left language support (Arabic and Hebrew)
- Tabs: custom tab positions and tab alignment (Left, Center, Right and Decimal), tab leader styles
- Widow / Orphan control
- Paddings and Margins customization
Nevron Writer includes a Spell Checker which is compatible with Open Office dictionaries.
- Fast and reliable Spell Checking: Nevron Writer provides extremely fast and reliable spell checking.
- Spell-as-you-type: words that are not in the selected or user dictionaries are underlined with wavy red lines.
When using the Nevron Writer Spell Checker, it constantly checks spelling as you type, word by word, and as you copy and paste.
Right-clicking on a spelling mistake presents a context menu with suggestions.
- Spell Check Dictionaries: Nevron Writer is compatible with almost all Open Office spell check dictionaries.
By default, Writer is shipped with English (United States), Bulgarian (Bulgaria), German (Germany), Spanish (Spain), French (France), Portuguese(Portugal) and Russian (Russia) dictionaries.
To select a dictionary for spell checking, open the Review tab page of the Writer's ribbon and click the Language button from the Proofing ribbon group.
Additional languages can be downloaded directly from the
Open Office Extensions website.
Loading new dictionaries is done from the "Review" tab page of the Writer's ribbon, Proofing group.
Nevron Writer supports numbered, bulleted and mixed multilevel lists.
- Bullet numbering: Arabic, Roman, Alphabetic, Symbol, Cardinal, Ordinal
- Multi level bullets list: bullet lists can be nested in each other to produce bullets such as (2.1, 2.1.1 etc.)
- Bullet tabs: tabs can follow the bullet list item to produce equally indented text in the paragraph
- Counters: bullet lists can use a custom or automatically assigned bullet counter
- Templates: bullet lists can specify a bullet list template that governs how bullets are created and formatted
- Embeded bullets: bullets can be embedded in the paragraphs or displayed next to the bullet list item content (like in HTML)
Nevron Writer provides advanced support for tables - you can nest tables, split and merge table cells, insert and remove rows, apply borders and much more.
With Nevron Writer you can create tables with gradient, hatch, solid color and image fill effects which are completely HTML compatible.
- Columns: table columns with fixed, automatic and percentage width and custom specified appearance.
- Rows: table rows with preferred min/max height and custom specified appearance.
- Row / Col merge cells: each table cell can be configured to span a range of cells in the table.
- Nested tables: tables can be nested in each other.
- Table cell margins: support for collapsed and expanded table cell margins. Ability to specify horizontal and vertical cell spacing.
Sections allow separating parts of the document with different formatting, or changing the size and layout of the pages inside the document.
Sections are used when the content of the document needs to be separated into columns. Sectioning can help you create documents with newspaper layout and section breaks include Next Page,
Section Continuous, Section Even Page and Section Odd Page.
The Group Block feature allows you to group together a number of paragraphs (and even image) and then modify them together as a single element.
The grouped paragraphs are combined into a DIV tag and can then be styled and applied rules to as a single object. Editing the paragraphs remains possible without the need to ungroup the items.
Nevron Writer supports the following image formats:
- Animated GIF
EMF and WMF image formats retain scalability when printed or exported to vector formats (PDF).
With Nevron Writer there is no limitation in the type of documents that can be created - standard MS Word DOCX format, formatting-free TXT, Rich Text Format (RTF) documents,
as well as HTML files with inline styling or embedded CSS style sheets.
Currently, Nevron Writer supports the following Text Formats:
- TXT - Supports text import from Unicode and other encodings (ANSI, Western European etc.).
- RTF - Supports all major Rtf import features
- DOCX -
Supports most of the features of Microsoft Word® Office Open XML file format
- HTML - Supports html tag soup, css, inline css
- ePUB - Supports reading and writing Electornic Publications (EPUB e-books)
- PDF - Export only
Supports loading from TXT, RTF, DOCX, HTML, EPUB, NTB (Nevron Text Native binary format) and NTX (Nevron Text Binary Format).
Support for saving text files TXT, RTF, DOCX, HTML, EPUB, NTB (Nevron Text Native binary format) and NTX (Nevron Text Binary Format) and PDF
*NTB and NTX formats are beta version
Nevron Writer is the first and only text editor available that provides the possibility of saving a text document as an HTML file with inline styling or embedded CSS style sheets.
The text written and formatted in Nevron Writer (along with custom styled tables and images) can be transferred to any online system accepting raw HTML input such as WordPress,
Blogger, Wix.com, Squarespace.com and many others.
Unlike any other text editor Nevron Writer allows you to open not only documents, but web pages as well, which are then converted into editable documents.
modifiable when loaded through Nevron Writer.
With Nevron Writer converting an HTML file or even a web page to PDf is just few clicks away. With the new "Open URL" function, you simply enter the URL address of the website and
load it inside the text editor.
External webpages as well as local HTML files can be opened with Nevron Writer, then edited and saved as PDF.
Nevron Writer supports flawless conversion from DOCX to PDF.
Convert your documents to PDF by retaining all formatting untouched with the advanced WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) export to PDF.
- WYSIWYG: Nevron Writer is completely device resolution independent – what you get on the screen will look the same way on any device (printer, pdf etc.).
- In-place property editing: all formatting editors modify the text document in place which allows you to quickly preview your settings.
- Views: Normal, Print and Web view.
- Header / Footer: in-place editing for header / footer.
- Characters formatting: font size, font style, font name, superscript, subscript etc.
- Unlimited Undo / Redo
- Find / Replace: ability to specify different match options like upper/lower case, text normalization and search direction.
- Goto: ability to jump to different document parts (page number, line number etc.).
- Clipboard: Nevron Writer supports Cut / Copy / Paste / Paste Special commands.
- Insert Breaks: line break, page break, section break, column break.
- Insert: image from File, insert field, insert hyperlink.
- Format the current selection as bullet list
- Increase / Decrease block indentation
- Horizontal and vertical ruler bars
- Zooming: zoom in / out and free zoom slider.
Nevron Writer is the world's fastest text processor and is able to process huge amounts of text. It can easily handle 1000+ documents and is approximately five times faster than MS Word
in both RTF import and layout processing speed.
Features text processing options found in desktop publishing applications like the ability to apply images, gradients, stroke to all text elements (blocks, text, tables etc.).
Open URL feature
Nevron Writer can open URL with HTML directly, just like a browser.
Supports page formatting instructions at every level of the document tree including tables and floating blocks. This means you can insert page breaks inside table cells or floating blocks,
which is not achieved by any other text processing program.
Nevron Writer now allows its users to feel even more at ease by making the interface of the text editor similar to Microsoft Word.
Choose between the classic command bars (Office 2003 style) and the modern Ribbon command interface - you can easily switch between the two user interfaces based on your preference
and enjoy better word processing experience.
Nevron Writer comes with several UI themes, allowing the user to select the UI look and feel according to his personal preference. Anybody working under Windows can select a Mac look and feel and vice versa: anybody working under Mac can select the look and feel of Windows 8, Windows 7 and even Windows XP in several color variations.
The choice of UI themes includes:
- Windows 8
- Windows 7 Aero
- Windows XP
- Mac OS Lion
- Mac OS El Capitan
- Nevron Dark
- Nevron Light
- Windows Classic Standard
- Windows Classic Brick
- Windows Classic Lilac
- Windows Classic Plum
- Windows Classic Teal